Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of Astrobiology can be approached from many different perspectives. This book is focused on a biogenic organic matter from the viewpoint of astronomy and planetary science and considers its potential relevance to the origins of life on Earth and elsewhere.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2004
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Number305
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight923 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAntonio Lazcano,Didier Despois,Francois Robert,J. R. Brucato,Jen Blank,Luann Becker,Luigi Colangeli,P. Ehrenfreund,T. Owen,W. M. Irvine
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.