All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis debut volume in the new Springer series Physical Chemistry in Action, composed of expert contributions, is aimed at both novice and experienced researchers, and outlines the principles of the physical chemistry deployed in astrochemistry and astrobiology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/10/2012
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitlePhysical Chemistry in Action
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 350 p.
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharles S. Cockell,Ian W. M. Smith,Sydney Leach
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.