All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents analysis of occult iconography in many of the masterpieces of Western art - from the astrological symbols that decorated churches and illuminated manuscripts, through the work of a range of Renaissance artists, including Bosch, Brueghel, Durer and Caravaggio, to the visionary works of nineteenth-century artists, such as Fuseli and Blake.
- Author BiographyMatilde Battistini is a noted art critic and author.
- Author(s)Matilde Battistini
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleGuide to Imagery
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Paul Getty Trust Publications,US
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.