Astrology for Beginners: A Simple Way to Read Your Chart by Joann Hampar (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- £2.00+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £20.01Trending at £25.14
- £14.58Trending at £23.01
- £15.70Trending at £21.33
- £14.99Trending at £15.49
- £9.99Trending at £13.02
- £14.47Trending at £15.57
- £16.24Trending at £22.43
About this product
- DescriptionShowing how to interpret birth charts, this guide takes readers through the language of astrological symbols. It provides information on chart patterns, zodiac signs, houses, planets and aspects.
- Author BiographyJoann Hampar's career in astrology began in 1983 when she was hired as a staff writer for American Astrology Magazine in New York City. In the years that followed she devoted much of her time to counseling private clients and writing freelance articles for AA and other magazines, including Dell Horoscope, The Mountain Astrologer, Llewellyn's New Times, and AFA's Today's Astrologer. Her first book was published in 1993 by the American Federation of Astrologers and addressed a simplified method of reading one's birth chart. Hampar studied at the American School of Astrology in New York City, and earned a Certificate in Horary and Electional Astrology from the Gilbert Navarro - Ivy Jacobson School in Horary and Electional Astrology. She is a member of the American Federation of Astrologers, Theosophical Society, Association for Research and Enlightenment and Asia Society.
- Author(s)Joann Hampar
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.