All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book has become necessary because of advances in computer technology. It outlines the techniques involved in cybersketching , or making observational astronomical sketches and detailed 'scientific' drawings using modern digital equipment.
- Author BiographyPeter Grego has recently written The Moon and How to Observe it for Springer. He has eight other published astronomy books to his credit. And is working on Mercury and Venus and How to Observe Them for Springer. Living in the UK, he is a well-known writer and practical amateur astronomer. He has contributed to many other books, and has more than 100 published articles to his credit. He is the Lunar Topographic Co-ordinator and Editor of the BAA Lunar Section journal, The New Moon.
- Author(s)Peter Grego
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleThe Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 116 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.