All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Big Bang and nebulae to the Milky Way and Sir Isaac Newton, this celestial primer is packed with hundreds of entertaining astronomy facts, charts, and photographs you won't be able to get anywhere else.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Petersen is an award-winning science writer and the Associate Editor of GeminiFocus, published by Gemini Observatory. She also writes and edits material for the Subaru Observatory in Hawaii, which is operated by the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan. Her work has appeared in Yahoo! News, MIT's Tech Talk, the Radcliffe Quarterly, Sky & Telescope magazine, Astronomy magazine, and StarDate magazine. Most recently, she wrote and co-produced a podcast series titled 'Space Weather FX' for a NASA-funded MIT Haystack Observatory project and served as senior exhibit writer for NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory's Visitor's Center.
- Author(s)Carolyn Collins Petersen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleAdams 101
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight400 g
- Width133 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.33Trending at £15.26
- £10.84Trending at £11.78
- £13.51Trending at £15.58
- £24.68Trending at £35.85
- £8.67Trending at £9.94
- £6.10Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.