All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the wonders of the night sky, ranging from asteroids to black holes, and from quasars to white dwarfs.
- Author BiographyStephen P. Maran, PhD, is a 36-year veteran of the space program who has worked on numerous NASA projects, including the Hubble Space Telescope. He is the press officer of the American Astronomical Society.
- Author(s)Stephen P. Maran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/10/2012
- Content Note25 b&w illus; 19 colour illus; 27 drawings; 8 maps
- Weight526 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.