All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionA 2003 introduction to basic practical tools, methods and phenomena that underlie quantitative astronomy.
- Author BiographyHale Bradt is Emeritus Professor of Physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
- Author(s)Hale Bradt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note108 b/w illus. 16 tables 89 exercises
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.