Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.11Trending at £6.26
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- DescriptionWith the onset of massive cosmological data collection through media such as the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), galaxy classification has been accomplished for the most part with the help of citizen science communities like Galaxy Zoo.
- Author(s)Kieran Jay Edwards,Mohamed Medhat Gaber
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Big Data
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 Illustrations, color; 30 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 105 p. 54 illus., 24 illus. in color.
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.