All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate-level textbook providing a basic understanding of the astrophysical processes for readers in planetary science, and observational and theoretical astronomy.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Armitage is a Professor in the Department of Astrophysical and Planetary Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and a Fellow of JILA. His research focuses on theoretical and computational studies of protoplanetary disks, planet formation and black hole astrophysics. He has extensive teaching experience at the advanced undergraduate and graduate level.
- Author(s)Philip J. Armitage
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.