Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionWith coverage of specific topics such as analyzing supernovae and extrasolar planets, This collection of monographs details a variety of useful methodologies for analyzing and interpreting large-scale data sets in the evolving field of astrostatistics.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Hilbe is President of the International Astrostatistics Association, and chair of the ISI astrostatistics committee. ISI is the International Statistical Institute, the world association of statisticians. Prof. Hilbe is also editor-in-chief of the Springer Series in Astrostatistics and chaired the World Statistics Congress invited and special topics sessions from which eight of the book's monographs originated. An elected Fellow of the American Statistical Association and Elected Member of the ISI, Professor Hilbe is author of several leading texts in statistical modeling, including bestsellers Negative Binomial Regression, 2nd ed. (2011, Cambridge Univ Press) and Logistic Regression Models (2009, Chapman & Hall/CRC) among others.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Astrostatistics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoseph M. Hilbe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.