All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates whether the effects of economic integration differ according to the size of countries. This title reflects the key economic characteristics of economies in order to provide an appropriate benchmark for each size group in the empirical analysis of the effects of asymmetric economic integration.
- Author BiographyDr. Snorri Thomas Snorrason received his PhD in Economics from Lancaster University, UK, earned his MBA in Organizations & Markets, Finance and Marketing from the University of Rochester, NY and got his BSc in Economics from the University of Iceland. His main research interests lie in the fields of international trade, microeconomics, regional economics, econometrics, general equilibrium and welfare analysis.
- Author(s)Snorri Thomas Snorrason
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 54 black & white tables, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.