Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £10.58Trending at £10.76
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the new and important technology of asymmetric passive components for miniaturized microwave passive circuits. The asymmetric design methods and ideas set forth by the author are groundbreaking and have not been treated in previous works.
- Author BiographyHEE-RAN AHN, PhD, is a member of the Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Korea. Dr. Ahn is internationally recognized as a leader and innovator in asymmetric passive components such as ring and branch-line hybrids, power dividers, phase shifters, attenuators, and impedance transformers (CVTs and CCTs).
- Author(s)Hee-Ran Ahn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.