All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £7.72Trending at £10.68
- £6.19Trending at £7.00
- £14.61Trending at £16.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a step-by-step tutorial which explains how asynchronous tasks and handlers are used for performing multithreading with Android to improve the performance of Android applications. It also guides you through the concurrency constructs provided by the Android platform, illustrating the applications, benefits, and pitfalls of each.
- Author BiographySteve Liles is a self-confessed geek and has been an Android fan since the launch day of the G1. When he isn't at work building publishing systems and apps for newspapers and magazines, you'll find him tinkering with his own apps, building 3D printers, or playing RTS games. He is currently working with a start-up to build an advertising system that links the print and digital worlds using computer vision on Android and iOS devices.
- Author(s)Steve Liles
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.