Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith asynchronous circuit design becoming a powerful tool in the development of new digital systems, circuit designers are expected to have asynchronous design skills and be able to leverage them to reduce power consumption and increase system speed.
- Author BiographyCHRIS J. MYERS received his PhD from Stanford University. He is currently Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Author(s)Chris J. Myers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.