Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how the legacy of Britain's first air raids helped prepare civilians for the Second World War.
- Author BiographySusan Grayzel is the author of Women's Identities at War: Gender, Motherhood, and Politics in Britain and France during the First World War (1999), which was awarded the 2000 British Council Prize of the North American Conference of British Studies, and Women and the First World War (2002). She co-edited Gender, Labor, War and Empire: Essays on Modern Britain with Philippa Levine, published in 2009. Currently, Grayzel is a Professor of History at the University of Mississippi.
- Author(s)Susan R. Grayzel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.