All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between Beatrix Potter's beloved Lake District and her world-famous literary work.
- Author BiographySusan Denyer is World Heritage Adviser for the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS), Paris, and Secretary of ICOMOS-UK. During the years she worked for the National Trust she was closely involved with the restoration of the Hill Top interior, and helped to set up the Beatrix Potter Gallery in Hawkshead. She has lectured at the Universities of Bath and York, and has written widely on cultural landscapes, including the Lake District.
- Author(s)Susan Denyer
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note175 photographs and drawings
- Weight620 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- swil775413 Jul, 2016by
Just what we wanted to give as a present to freinds visiting the lake district
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.