All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionA chronicle of the design, history, and restoration of Frank Lloyd Wright's artist studio perched high on a cliff above the Snake River.
- Author BiographyHenry Whiting II is an architectural writer. He lives with his wife, sculptor Lynn Fawcett Whiting, at Teater's Knoll in Bliss, Idaho.
- PrizesWinner of Idaho Library Association Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Henry Whiting
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.