All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionWriting about children on the school playgrounds of working-class Belfast, Northern Ireland, Donna M. Lanclos uses their own words to show how they shape their social identities. She explores their ideas about gender, family, adult-child interactions, and Protestant/Catholic tensions.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRutgers Series in Childhood Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Edited byMyra Bluebond-Langner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.