CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionHelps your students master the recursive flow of writing by revising and editing systematically. This book includes tell-show-engage writing instructions, demonstrations, and exercises that involve students in all stages of the writing process as they move from simple to complex parts of assignments.
- Author BiographyLee Brandon is the author of twelve college English textbooks with Cengage Learning, including the best-selling series, Sentences, Paragraphs, and Beyond with Integrated Readings, and Paragraphs and Essays with Integrated Readings and the highly successful At a Glance series. He has served as chair of the English Department at Mt. San Antonio College, where he taught for more than thirty years and occasionally still teaches. Few authors are as active in the promotion of their books as Lee Brandon, who regularly visits schools across the country and presents at professional conferences. Lee also has to his credit poems and short stories in magazines; songs recorded and in sheet music; a best-selling musical play for elementary school students (in print with Lorenz Music); a play produced by a college drama department; a published Ford Foundation grant project; a chapbook of ballads about his youth, Oklahoma, My Sweet Sorrow; a chapbook of ballads about his experience teaching for ten years in a high-security California women's prison, Butterflies on Barbwire; and newspaper articles about travel, adventures, and whimsical experiences. Kelly Brandon is a partner in the father-son writing team for two best-selling series, Sentences, Paragraphs, and Beyond with Integrated Readings and Paragraphs and Essays with Integrated Readings, as well as the At a Glance books. He is a tenured professor of English at Santa Ana College, where he has taught for twenty-four years. His B.A. is from the University of California at Los Angeles and his M.A. is from the University of California at Santa Barbara. For recreation he does bodybuilding, backpacks, plays the clarinet, drives his fully restored 1953 yellow and white Chevrolet Bel Air, listens to music, and reads eclectically and voraciously.
- Author(s)Kelly Brandon,Lee Brandon
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.