All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.44Trending at £8.94
- £24.45Trending at £27.06
- £14.58Trending at £15.23
- £14.58Trending at £19.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.94
- £14.57Trending at £14.98
- £6.34Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn epic novel of the fall of the Roman Empire, seen through the eyes of four very different characters.
- Author BiographyDr John Henry Clay is a Lecturer in History at the University of Durham, from where he has built up an international academic and research reputation in Anglo-Saxon and Frankish history and archaeology, particularly concerning themes of conversion and religious identity, landscape perception and the transition from the late-Roman to the early-medieval period both in Britain and on the Continent. He completed his PhD at the University of York in 2008 and spent time as a visiting researcher at the Institute for Medieval Research of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, before taking up his post in Durham in 2010.His first novel was THE LION AND THE LAMB.
- Author(s)John Henry Clay
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteMap
- Weight742 g
- Width192 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.