CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the evidence for the history, personnel, and institutions of fourth century Athenian settlements, questioning many conventional interpretations, improving inscriptional texts, and providing data on more than 1000 persons associated with the settlements.
- Author BiographyJack Cargill, Ph.D. (1977) in Ancient History and Mediterranean Archaeology, University of California, Berkeley, is Professor of Greek History at Rutgers University. His publications have emphasized Athenian external relations.
- Author(s)Jack Cargill
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleMnemosyne, Supplements
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 145
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1102 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.