All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.54Trending at £19.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £58.35
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for any athlete considering using supplements that provides concise descriptions for 120 of the most popular supplements and details what it is, how it works, potential performance benefits, research studies and outcomes, dosage recommendations and possible health concerns. It also provides recommendations for older athletes.
- Author BiographyKimberly Mueller is a US registered dietitian and board-certified specialist in sport dietetics with a master's degree in exercise physiology and sport nutrition. She is also an avid athlete competing in triathlon and running races worldwide. Josh Hingst is a specialist in the fields of nutrition and strength and conditioning, giving him unique expertise in understanding how nutrition and supplementation can complement strength training. He has worked extensively with strength and power athletes in sports such as Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, football, basketball and baseball.
- Author(s)Josh Hingst,Kimberly Mueller
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.