All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionSports physiotherapy students can easily become overwhelmed by an excessive presentation of techniques they are unlikely to ever use in the field. With its concise anatomical descriptions and detailed anatomical illustrations, this book clearly highlights the mechanisms of injury that are crucial for understanding effective taping and bracing.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Perrin, PhD, ATC, FNATA, is provost and executive vice chancellor and professor of kinesiology at the University of North Carolina where he previously served as dean of the School of Health and Human Performance. Before this, Perrin directed the athletic training programme at the University of Virginia from 1986 to 2001. He is a fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine and a fellow of the American Academy of Kinesiology and Physical Education.
- Author(s)David H. Perrin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note427 colour illustrations, 60 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.