All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.27
- £4.85Trending at £5.66
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £12.80Trending at £17.86
- £9.96Trending at £10.25
- £10.30Trending at £15.00
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide is to assist athletic training students in accomplishing that final goal of passing the BOC exam. The authors have included a section on study techniques to assist you in your preparation for the exam and a general overview of the exam format to help you organize your thoughts --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyLynn Van Ost, MEd, RN, PT, ATC, LAT graduated in 1982 with a bachelor s degree in nursing from West Chester State College, West Chester, Pennsylvania; BOC certified in athletic training in 1984; graduated in 1987 from Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with a master s degree in sports medicine/athletic training; and received a second bachelor s degree in physical therapy in 1988 from Temple. In addition to treating the general orthopedic population as a physical therapist, she has worked with both amateur and professional athletes and has more than 11 years experience as an athletic trainer working with Olympic-level elite athletes at numerous international events, including the 1992 and 1996 Summer Olympic games. She currently works as the Director of Physical Therapy at University Orthopaedic Associates in Somerset, New Jersey. Karen Manfre, MA, ATR, LAT graduated from the State University of New York at Brockport in 1977 with a bachelor s degree in physical education/athletic training and from Rider University with a master s degree in educational administration in 1999. She has been in education for more than 30 years and has worked as an athletic trainer at many levels of competition, including professional, elite, and intercollegiate. She was inducted into the New Jersey Scholastic Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2007. Karen Lew, MEd, ATC, LAT graduated from the University of New Orleans in 1996 with a bachelor s degree in health and physical education and from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a master s degree in education in 1997. She is involved with the athletic training program at the University of Miami where she currently serves as the clinical coordinator of the athletic training program. In addition to her duties at the University of Miami, she has been involved with the Universal Cheerleaders Association since 1993. During that time, she has served as an athletic trainer at a variety of camps; the Macy s Thanksgiving Day Parade; the annual New Year s Day Parade in London, England; and the National Cheerleading Championships in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Karen Lew,Karen Manfre,Lynn Van Ost
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Weight726 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Paginationix, 255
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.