CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the age of St. Augustine and the 16th century reformations magic continued to be both a matter of popular practice and of learned inquiry. This volume deals with its use in such contexts as healing and divination and as an aspect of the knowledge of nature's occult virtues and secrets.
- Author(s)Catharina Raudvere,Edward Peters,Karen Jolly
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Athlone history of witchcraft & magic in Europe
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBengt Ankarloo,Stuart Clark
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.