Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by lydneil
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative, influential yet accessible textbook on one of the most important aspects of commercial law. Provides a comprehensive and critical guide to the law surrounding the sale of goods and is the market leading text on the subject for undergraduates and postgraduates alike.
- Author BiographyJohn N. Adams is Professor Emeritus at the University of Sheffield, and Adjunct Professor at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana. Hector MacQueen is a Scottish Law Commissioner and Professor of Private Law at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Hector MacQueen,John Adams,P. S. Atiyah
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/06/2016
- Weight1036 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement12th edition
Most relevant reviews
- khawaja10319 Jan, 2011by
It is a very handy book when studying commercial law at any level, postgraduate, undergraduate. Provides an in depth study and information to the sales of goods which is needed to study effectively.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.