All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.05
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.63
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAtlanta and Environs is an exhaustive history of the Atlanta Area from the time of its settlement in the 1820s through the 1970s. Volume II details Atlanta's development from 1880 through the 1930s-including occurrences of such diversity as the development of the Coca-Cola Company and the Atlanta premiere of Gone with the Wind.
- Author BiographyFranklin M. Garrett was director of the Atlanta Historical Society and a member and curator of the Georgia Historical Society. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution once praised him as a walking encyclopedia on Atlanta history.
- Author(s)Franklin M. Garrett
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note72 b&w photos
- Width171 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.