Consider these sponsored items
- £23.87Free postage
- £39.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an account of the vibrant international network that the American socio-political reformers constructed - so often obscured by notions of American exceptionalism - and of its profound impact on the USA from the 1870s through to 1945.
- Author BiographyDaniel T. Rodgers is Henry Charles Lea Professor of History at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Daniel T. Rodgers
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note33 halftones, 2 line illustrations, 1 table
- Weight844 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.