All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPort cities were the means through which cultural and economic exchange took place between continental societies and the maritime world. In examining the ports of Brazil, the Caribbean and West Africa, this volume will provide fresh insight into the meaning of the 'First Globalisation'.
- Author BiographyLuis Gabriel Cabrera Armas, University of La Laguna, Spain Ana Filipa Prata, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal Leila Maziane, Hassan II Mohammedia/Casablanca University Daniel Castillo Hidalgo, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain Ayodeji Olukoju, University of Lagos, Nigeri Francisco Suarez Viera, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain Catalina Banko, Lecturer, Venezuela Cesar Teixeira Honorato, University Federal Fluminense, Brazil Luiz Claudio M.Ribeiro, University Federal do Espirito Santo, Brazil
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 203 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMiguel Suarez Bosa
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.