All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this completely revised and expanded edition of 'When the Sky Fell', Rand and Rose Flem-Ath show that 12,000 years ago vast areas of Antarctica were free from ice and home to the kingdom of Atlantis, a proposition that also elegantly solves the mysteries of ice ages and mass extinctions, the simultaneous worldwide rise of agriculture, and the source of devastating prehistoric climate change.
- Author BiographyRand Flem-Ath is a librarian and coauthor of The Atlantis Blueprint. He has appeared on the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, NBC, CBC, and the BBC as well as on numerous radio shows. Rose Flem-Ath is a novelist, non-fiction writer, and two-time winner of the prestigious Canada Arts Council Grant for fiction. The authors live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
- Author(s)Rand Flem-Ath,Rose Flem-Ath
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBear & Company
- Weight1 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.