Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.82
- £7.12Trending at £8.95
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £15.17
- £9.19Trending at £9.94
- £12.32Trending at £16.92
- £12.82Trending at £17.98
About this product
- DescriptionThree marvelously structured stories trace the intricate interdependencies of memory, experience, and the self.
- Author BiographySAMUEL R. DELANY many prizes include the Hugo Award, the Nebula Award, and the William Whitehead Memorial Award for a lifetime's contribution to gay and lesbian literature. Wesleyan has published both his fiction and nonfiction, including Atlantis: three tales (1995), Silent Interviews: On Language, Race, Sex, Science Fiction, and Some Comics (1994), Longer Views: Extended Essays (1996), and Shorter Views: Queer Thoughts & the Politics of the Paraliterary. The press has also reissued his classic science fiction and fantasy novels Dhalgren (1996), The Einstein Intersection (1998) and the four-volume Return to Neveryon series.
- Author(s)Samuel R. Delany
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication28/07/1995
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.