Consider these sponsored items
- £14.26Was:£16.99Free postage
- £12.62Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth investigation of the mounting evidence that Atlantis was located in the Bahamas and Caribbean, near Cuba in particular.
- Author BiographyAndrew Collins has been investigating the idea of advanced civilizations in prehistory since 1979. He is the co-discoverer of a massive cave complex beneath the Giza plateau, now known as Collins' Caves. The author of From the Ashes of Angels, Gods of Eden, The Cygnus Mystery, and Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods, he lives in Essex, England.
- Author(s)Andrew E. Collins
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content NoteIncludes two 8-page b&w inserts and 19 b&w illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Edition, New Edition of Gateway to Atlantis
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.25
- £12.27Trending at £17.08
- £12.65Trending at £14.88
- £10.96Trending at £15.96
- £9.92Trending at £15.00
- £12.27Trending at £15.26
- £6.87Trending at £7.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.