All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of 400 years of telescopic astronomy and details the 100 most important discoveries. Spectacular photographs, taken with the largest telescopes on Earth and in space, portray distant corners of the universe.
- Author BiographyGovert Schilling (1956) is the Netherlands' most renowned astronomy journalist. He has written nearly fifty books on a wide variety of astronomical subjects. For lecture bookings, please contact Govert at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Govert Schilling
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note200 colour illustrations, biography
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.