All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn atlas that offers step-by-step visual guidance on the diagnosis of pain syndromes commonly encountered in clinical practice. It features vivid illustrations that depict the physical symptoms and anatomy of each pain site, and diagnostic images demonstrate key findings from MRI, CT, and conventional radiography. It also includes a CD-ROM.
- Author Biographyest clinicien anesthesiste.Specialiste dans la prise en charge de la douleur, il dirige un centre anti-douleur a Kansas, Etats-Unis.
- Author(s)Steven Waldman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 422 illustrations (242 in full color)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £34.73Trending at £36.26
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.