Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.41
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionA classic lab tool, Ross et al.s' Atlas of Descriptive Histology is the most comprehensive book of its kind, covering all human tissues and organs through carefully annotated, high-quality micrographs. By showing the same area at increasing magnifications, the book provides students with an experience similar to that of using an actual microscope.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL H. ROSS, Ph.D., University of Florida, USA. WOJCIECH PAWLINA, M.D. is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Anatomy at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota, USA. TODD A. BARNASH
- Author(s)Michael H. Ross,Todd A. Barnash,Wojciech Pawlina
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.