Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA lavishly illustrated atlas of anatomical, diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy images.
- Author BiographyPallav Shah MD MBBS FRCP is a Consultant Physician at the Royal Brompton Hospital and the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London. He is leader of the Bronchoscopy Service for the Royal Brompton Hospital. He has been the founding chair of the Interventional Pulmonology Specialist Advisory Group for the British Thoracic Society as well as an editor for the thoracic section of Gray's Anatomy.
- Author(s)Pallav Shah,Suveer Singh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations, 784 colour illustrations, 200 black & white halftones, 700 colour illustrations, 84 colour line drawings
- Weight975 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.