Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- Author(s)Ian M. P Dawson,Trevor Morson
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Histopathology
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note158 p.
- Weight446 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of Contents1 Handling and reporting of biopsy material.- 2 Oesophagus: normal biopsy appearances.- 3 Oesophagus: non-neoplastic diseases.- 4 Oesophagus: dysplasia and neoplasia.- 5 Stomach: normal biopsy appearances.- 6 Stomach: gastritis and peptic ulceration.- 7 Stomach: non-neoplastic polypoidal lesions.- 8 Stomach: epithelial dysplasia and neoplasia.- 9 Stomach: non-epithelial tumours.- 10 Small intestine: normal biopsy appearances.- 11 Small intestine: patterns of non-infective mucosal damage.- 12 Small intestine: patterns of infective and inflammatory mucosal damage.- 13 Small intestine: disorders of lymphoid tissue and the gut-associated immune system.- 14 Small intestine: miscellaneous conditions.- 15 Large intestine and anal canal: normal biopsy appearances.- 16 Large intestine and anal canal: patterns of non-infective inflammatory bowel disease.- 17 Large intestine and anal canal: patterns of infective and inflammatory bowel disease.- 18 Large intestine and anal canal: ischaemic and related lesions.- 19 Large intestine and anal canal: polypoid epithelial lesions and associated dysplasias.- 20 Large intestine and anal canal: dysplasias and malignant neoplasms.- 21 Large intestine and anal canal: miscellaneous lesions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.