Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on defect formation and materials damage. This title discusses the following aspects of material performance: Effect of composition, morphological features, and structure of different materials on material performance, durability, and resilience; Analysis of causes of material damage and degradation; and, more.
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.
- Author(s)George Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Out-of-print date28/04/2017
- Weight610 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.