All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionAims at illustrating the anatomy of the brain and its appearance on MR images using a simple mode of presentation. Following an introductory chapter, this book is divided into a morphological and a functional imaging section. It includes MR images showing cortical activation in various functional areas such as auditory, motor, visual, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/11/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byT. Scarabino,U. Salvolini
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.