Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.76
- £16.64Trending at £20.66
- £10.99Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed for surgeons, the Atlas of Robotic Prostatectomy provides a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to all aspects of the procedure, based on prostate and pelvic anatomy. Readers will find detailed techniques that can be used to achieve excellent oncological results.
- Author BiographyThe authors have received the following award for their video on Radical Robotic Cystectomy: 2nd video award from the European Urological Association 2008, Milan. They are involved in the following teaching courses: - Annual Zurich Spring Urological Symposium with live Surgery (25 January 2008, 6/7 February 2009) - ESUT (European Society of Urological Technologies): course Radical Robotic Prostatectomy , March 19, 2009, Europ. Ass. Urol. Annual congress, Stockholm - Laparoscopic training courses held annually at DGU annual meetings - Live surgery Symposiums in Gronau, held annually in the fall since 2007.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width193 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHubert John,Jorn H. Witt,Peter Wiklund
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.