All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study guide to the anatomy and actions of human skeletal muscles, this concise reference work shows the origin, insertion, action, and innervation of human skeletal muscles. Designed for use by students of anatomy and physiology, physical therapy, chiropractic, and other health-related fields, it helps them to learn the main structures.
- Author BiographyRobert Stone is a Professor in the Biology Department at Suffolk County Community College and is also a co-author of the successful Coloring Guide to Anatomy and Physiology and Atlas of Skeletal Muscles. Robert, and his wife, Judith, have combined teaching experience of over 30 years. Judith Stone is Adjunct Professor of Biology at Suffolk County Community College. She is the co-author of the successful Coloring Guide to Anatomy and Physiology and Atlas of Skeletal Muscles. Judith works on the College Board Achievement Test in Biology. Judith and her husband, Robert, have combined teaching experience of over 30 years.
- Author(s)Judith A. Stone,Robert J. Stone
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill International Editions Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date06/11/2006
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.