All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight900 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited bySoumyajit Mukherjee
- Table Of Contents1. Folds 2. Ductile Shear Zones 3. Brittle Faults 4. Boudins and Mullions 5. Cross-cutting Veins 6. Various Structures
- Author BiographySoumyajit Mukherjee is a Professor in the Department of Earth Sciences at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India. He received his Ph.D. degree in Geology and M.Tech. in Applied Geology from IIT Roorkee in 2007 and 2002, respectively. He did his B.Sc. with Geology (Honors) from Presidency College (Kolkata) in 1999. He was a recipient of the Hutchison Young Scientist Award from IUGS in 2004. He served as the Guest Researcher at the Hans Ramberg Tectonic Lab, Uppsala University during 2005-2006. Dr. Mukherjee, a structural geologist and tectonician, has been performing fieldwork, microstructural studies, analogue- and analytical modelling, mainly on ductile shear kinematics and collisional tectonics. His research and editorial experience spans 15 years and so far he has authored and (co)edited 12 books. He presently serves as an Associate Editor of the International Journal of Earth Sciences (Springer) and the Series Editor for the Developments in Structural Geology and Tectonics (Elsevier).
- PrizesWinner of 2016 PROSE Awards - Honorable Mention, Earth Science: Association of American Publishers 2016.
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.36
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.