All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to presentt o the general surgeon the working anatomy of those areas of the human bodywhich are within his/her special discipline. The book is essentially the anatomy of the procedures of the general surgeon.
- Author(s)John Elias Skandalakis
- PublisherBroken Hill Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNicosia
- Country of PublicationCyprus
- ImprintBroken Hill Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteMany diagrams, photos & charts
- Width228 mm
- Height343 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.