All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Famine is possibly the most pivotal event/experience in modern Irish history. Its global reach and implications cannot be underestimated. In terms of mortality, it is now widely accepted that over a million people perished between the years 1845-1852 and at least one million and a quarter fled the country.
- Author BiographyJohn Crowley, William J. Smyth, Mike Murphy are from the Geograophy Department, University College Cork
- PrizesWinner of Best Irish Published Book of the Year 2012.
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintCork University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width237 mm
- Height299 mm
- Edited byJohn Crowley,Mike Murphy,William J. Smyth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.67Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.