Consider these sponsored items
- £37.76Was:£45.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the weather processes and climatic conditions around the world, their observed variability and changes, and projected trends. This book offers a comprehensive coverage of global meteorology and climatology.
- Author BiographyRoger G. Barry is Distinguished Professor of Geography, University of Colorado at Boulder, Director of the World Data Center for Glaciology and the National Snow and Ice Data center, and a Fellow of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences. The late Richard J. Chorley was Professor of Geography at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Mark C. Serreze,Richard J. Chorley,Roger G. Barry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note370 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 34 colour illustrations, 336 colour line drawings
- Weight1124 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.