All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.48
- £7.14Trending at £7.26
- £15.99Trending at £17.19
- £19.79Trending at £20.03
- £5.99Trending at £6.15
- £4.79Trending at £4.99
- £3.83Trending at £3.95
About this product
- DescriptionPeople have been at the mercy of weather since they first learned to cultivate plants and raise domesticated animals. This book presents the story of the atmospheric sciences, beginning with the recognition that air is a material substance - a mixture of gases - and describes the unraveling of its chemical composition.
- Author(s)Michael Allaby
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleDiscovering Earth
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & line illustrations, index, glossary, further resources, web sources, sidebars, tables & charts
- Illustrator(s)Richard Garratt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.