Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAtmospheric data analysis is the method of transforming the enormous and scattered database of atmospheric observations into the powerful mathematical and physical tools required to meet the growing demand for atmospheric data.
- Author(s)Roger Daley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/1993
- Series TitleCambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note103 b/w illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Series Edited byAlexander J. Dessler,John T. Houghton,Michael J. Rycroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.