Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
- £27.26Trending at £32.79
- £14.99Trending at £20.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines atmospheric effects in space geodesy. It explains how atmospheric effects are best reduced and modelled to improve the accuracy of space geodetic measurements.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Atmospheric Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVII, 234 p.
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHarald Schuh,Johannes Bohm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.