All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition, now in full-color, provides a unified and comprehensive treatment of the atmosphere and ocean, for advanced students and researchers.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey K. Vallis is a professor of applied mathematics at the University of Exeter. Prior to taking up his position there, he taught for many years at Princeton University, New Jersey. He has carried out research in the atmospheric sciences, oceanography and the planetary sciences, and has published over one hundred peer-reviewed journal articles. He is the recipient of various prizes and awards, including the Adrian Gill Prize from the Royal Meteorological Society in 2014 and the Stanislaw M. Ulam Distinguished Scholar award from the Los Alamos National Laboratory in 2013.
- Author(s)Geoffrey K. Vallis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2017
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 293 colour illus.
- Weight2400 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.